This was just released by the Walla Walla School District.
Rain pushes Friday’s graduation indoors
7 p.m. remains the start time, but due to rain, wind, and Mother Nature, the Walla Walla High School graduation will be held in their gymnasium.
Information released by the district included:
“• Seniors will have a graduation rehearsal in the large gymnasium starting at 12 p.m.
• Each Elder will receive 6 (six) tickets for their family members or friends to attend the ceremony in person
• The Commons and Auditorium will provide additional space to view the Graduation Ceremony video stream for guests who do not have a Grand Gym ticket. These seats will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Family and friends can also watch the graduation ceremony live stream from the comfort of their own homes – https://bdnw.live/wahi or wahi.link/watchgrad
• The seniors will come to the Small Gym at 6 pm for the “Senior Staging” before the ceremony.
• Doors will open at 6 p.m. for all three venues.”
Also, after 1 p.m. Friday, additional details will be released by the district. This might put a damper on friends and visitors who had come to see their child or a graduating relative, but the gymnasium can only hold a limited number of people.